The Five Pillars of Being an Authentic, Powerful & Feminine Leader
Feel the difference in all areas of your life as your confidence grows by attending our cutting edge leadership bootcamp.
Get super clear about what your values are and take action to align your life with your values.
Know your purpose and commit to living mindfully. Know that you’re worthy of fulfillment.
Deal with self-defeating habits, pay attention to your environment and make growth a priority.
Set realistic and specific goals. Develop a plan for achieving them. Be open to possibilities. Empower with conviction.
Map your tribe to grow it. Seek honest feedback and act on it. Establish a mentoring friendship.
Is there a gap between your competence and confidence? Do you desire to act comfortably assertive and know your worth? Our unique, cutting-edge leadership courses for women have been developed by award-winning Certified Leadership Development Coach and Forbes Coaches Council Member Alexandra Salamis. Alex is passionate about helping women to rise up and strengthen their leadership presence. Learn how to show up in the world for yourself, the people you lead and work with, and the world around you.
What to Expect from Purpose, Passion, and Presence for Women Rising: Bootcamp Edition
- five-day coaching program designed for young women who want to close the gap between their competence and confidence
- Embrace a new way of thinking, being and doing that will help you to become authentically you and drive your destiny
- Connect with five-nine young women like you and learn to support and challenge one another
- Alex will work with you as your trusted coach and confidant, providing customized support and expert guidance
- Learn how to develop your inner presence and your signature brand
We are proud to have received glowing feedback on our women’s leadership coaching programs from many organizations and individuals. Here’s what they have to say:
After just one session, Alexandra opened my eyes to how to approach my goals, how to “lead my life,” and how I could incorporate all of my passions into a career I love.
Since seeing Alexandra, I have been able to organize my thoughts and goals which resulted in being accepted in grad school! I want to thank her for her positive leadership and strong feminine influence. I hope that she never stops helping women reach their full potential.
Alexandra listened so carefully. She is charismatic, strong, positive, and so funny! We laughed and connected in such a short time.