I care deeply about the world we live in and to do my part, I work with others to createA�workplaces that leverage the best in employees and delight customers.
I began my career as a social worker working with homeless people. Since then, I have served in numerous leadership positions, senior consultancies and advisory roles.
As the Founding President of Integral Leadership Design a boutique consulting and coaching firm, I provide leadership and organizational development consulting and coaching services. I leverage my skills and 25 years of experience to inspire and challenge leaders and teams to expand their perspectives in order to deliver real and lasting performance success and change.
As the Assistant Vice President of Organizational Development and Change Management for the Canadian Medical Association, I was responsible for successfully leading and supporting leaders and employees through a company-wide $80M Business Transformation Program.
I am a Founding Director of the Canadian Institute for Research and Education in Human Systems and the Canadian Centre for Excellence in Coaching. Additionally, I have been an invited participant in the Renaud Foster Network for Executive Women. I was part of IBM’s Global Strategy and Change Practice as aA�Senior Managing Consultant. Currently, I serve as a trusted Resource on Demand for IBM and PwC.
Most recently, I led a highly lauded series of Leadership Development workshops for over 500 leaders in the Government of Canada. This series was featured in the joint publication by the Public Policy Forum and PwC entitled:A�Agile Government: Responding to Citizensa�� Changing Needs.
My education and credentialing includes:
- B.A. Psychology, M.A. in Human Systems Intervention, and a M.S.W. in Social Policy, Administration and Counselling.
- Certificate in Organizational Psychology with a Specialization in Executive Coaching.
- Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) designation with the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP).
- Diploma in Cultural Transformation Models and Tools, Barrett Values Centre
- Forbes Coaches Council member.
On a personal note, I am a film buff, who also enjoys pottery, yoga, music festivals, great conversations and downhill skiing. I also serve as a board member with The Caring and Sharing Exchange, an organization dedicated to helping individual and families who are in need in our community.